|The Worldwide Champions|
|Time||Marc-André Denault||St-Jerome||Rebel 2||2014-09-07||98.9 s|
|Distance||Marc-André Denault||Zephyrhills||Jedei 2||2015-03-27||4.947 km|
|Speed||Travis Mickle||Zephyrhills||Foghead||2015-01-27||314.9 km/h|
How does it work?
Paralog® Performance Competition is a platform to upload, share and compare GPS tracks of your wingsuit flights.
All uploaded tracks are scored in the three worldwide performance ranking categories:
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest average horizontal speed over a vertical distance of 1000 m
How do I enter?
You can participate in the worldwide performance ranking if you are a wingsuit flyer and have access to a GPS. After your flight, download your track with Paralog® to upload your track to the competition site.
What do I need
Paralog® is used to download the tracks from your GPS, evaluate them and submit the results to the PPC web site:
- Download and install the trial version of Paralog®.
- Download the track from your GPS to Paralog®.
- Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
- Edit your details as necessary; 'Equipment' being your wingsuit.
- Click 'OK'.