|The Worldwide Champions|
|Time||Helmut Tacke||Marl||Apache X||2013-09-01||91.7 s|
|Distance||Scott Callantine||Elsinore||X-Bird||2012-11-10||4.007 km|
|Speed||Marc Hauser||Empuriabrava||Sonic-Speed Tracking||2012-10-05||291.8 km/h|
How does it work?
PPC is a platform to upload, share and compare GPS tracks of your wingsuit flights.
All uploaded tracks are scored in the three worldwide performance ranking categories:
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest horizontal achieved over a vertical distance of 1000 m
How do I enter?
You can participate in the worldwide performance ranking if you are an experienced wingsuit flyer, have access to a GPS to record your flights and to the software Paralog. After your flight, download your track with Paralog, then upload your track to the competition site.
What do I need
Paralog is used to download the tracks from your GPS, evaluate them and transmit the results to PPC.
Note: Due to misuse of the unregistered upload, we had to restrict uploads to credible sources.
To upload your track to the competition website using Paralog:
- Download the information from your device using Paralog.
- Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
- Edit your details if necessary. Equipment should specify the wingsuit you were flying.
- Click 'OK'. Wait while the data is being gathered and uploaded. This can take up to 30 seconds.
To view the 3D tracks of the flights, you need Google Earth installed on your Computer (GPS tracks only).