|The Worldwide Champions|
|Time||Marc-André Denault||St-Jerome||Rebel 2||2014-07-08||92.3 s|
|Distance||Marc-André Denault||St-Jerome||Rebel 2||2014-07-05||4.602 km|
|Speed||Gleb Vorevodin||Pushino||Jedei||2014-06-29||302.6 km/h|
How does it work?
Paralog® Performance Competition is a platform to upload, share and compare GPS tracks of your wingsuit flights.
All uploaded tracks are scored in the three worldwide performance ranking categories:
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest horizontal speed achieved over a vertical distance of 1000 m
How do I enter?
You can participate in the worldwide performance ranking if you are an experienced wingsuit flyer, have access to a GPS and Paralog®. After your flight, download your track with Paralog, then upload your track to the competition site.
What do I need
Paralog® is used to download the tracks from your GPS, evaluate them and transmit the results to the PPC web site.
Note: Due to misuse of the unregistered upload, we had to restrict uploads to credible sources.
To upload your track to the competition website using Paralog:
- Download the track from your GPS.
- Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
- Edit your details as necessary. 'Equipment' should be your wingsuit.
- Click 'OK'.
To view the 3D tracks of the flights, you need Google Earth installed on your Computer.