|The Worldwide Champions|
|Time||Helmut Tacke||Marl||Apache X||2013-09-01||91.7 s|
|Distance||Scott Callantine||Elsinore||X-Bird||2012-11-10||4.007 km|
|Speed||Scotty Burns||Elsinore||Apache X||2012-11-10||287.8 km/h|
How does it work?
PPC is a platform to upload, share and compare GPS tracks of your wingsuit flights.
All uploaded tracks are scored in the three worldwide performance ranking categories:
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest horizontal achieved over a vertical distance of 1000 m
How do I enter?
You can participate in the worldwide performance ranking if you are an experienced wingsuit flyer, have access to a GPS to record your flights and to the software Paralog. After your flight, download your track with Paralog, then upload your track to the competition site.
What do I need
Paralog is used to download the tracks from your GPS, evaluate them and transmit the results to PPC.
Note: Due to misuse of the unregistered upload, we had to restrict uploads to credible sources.
To upload your track to the competition website using Paralog:
- Download the track from your GPS.
- Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
- Edit your details as necessary. 'Equipment' should be your wingsuit.
- Click 'OK'.
To view the 3D tracks of the flights, you need Google Earth installed on your Computer.