|The Worldwide Champions|
|Time||Helmut Tacke||Gransee||X-Bird||2010-09-19||89.8 s|
|Distance||Scott Callantine||Elsinore||X-Bird||2012-11-10||4.007 km|
|Speed||Marc Hauser||Empuriabrava||Sonic-Speed Tracking||2012-10-05||291.8 km/h|
How does it work?
We want you to upload your GPS tracks so everyone can see how good you are!
In addition, you can compare your own tracks, to see what works and what does not. In effect, competing against yourself.
To get started, select one of the competitions on the left hand side. The tracks are shared between the competitions, but each focusses on a different aspect of the performance.
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest horizontal achieved over a vertical distance of 1000 m
How do I enter?
You can participate in this competition if you have a GPS and the software Paralog. After downloading the track in Paralog, you can now upload your performance data to the competition site.
What do I need
Paralog is used to download the tracks from your GPS, evaluate them and transmit the results to PPC.
Note: Due to misuse of the unregistered upload, we had to restrict uploads to credible sources.
To upload your track to the competition website using Paralog:
1. Download the information from your device using Paralog.
2. Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
3. Edit your details if necessary. Equipment should list what wingsuit you were flying.
4. Click 'OK'. Wait while the data is being gathered and uploaded. This can take up to 30 seconds.
To view the 3D tracks of the flights, you need Google Earth installed on your Computer (GPS tracks only).
All data © Paralog® - No copying without explicit permission.