Since 2008, Paralog® Performance Competition is the cloud-based platform to upload, share and compare your GPS tracks of Wingsuit Performance Flights and for judging Wingsuit Performance Competitions.
The Online Challenge
All tracks uploaded to this site are automatically scored in the three performance categories and entered into the online ranking:
• Time: the longest freefall time for a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Distance: the greatest distance covered over a vertical distance of 1000 m
• Speed: the greatest average horizontal speed over a vertical distance of 1000 m
All tracks uploaded to this site are automatically entered into the worldwide ranking. The current champions out of more than 5000 flights are:
|Time||Marc-André Denault||St-Jerome||Rebel 2||2014-09-07||98.9 s|
|Distance||Marc-André Denault||Zephyrhills||Jedei 2||2015-03-27||4.947 km|
|Speed||Travis Mickle||Zephyrhills||Foghead||2015-01-27||314.9 km/h|
How can I participate?
Every Wingsuit flyer with access to a GPS can participate in the Online Challenge. After your flight, download your track with Paralog® (the free trial version will do) to upload your track to the competition site.
- Download and install the trial version of Paralog®.
- Download the track from your GPS to Paralog®.
- Click the 'Submit to PPC' button in the toolbar.
- Edit your details as necessary; 'Equipment' being your wingsuit.
- Click 'OK'.
Since 2004, Paralog® is used to judge Wingsuit Performance Competitions. Since 2008, the Paralog® Performance Competition adds online real-time judging and online sharing of the results.
Paralog® and the Paralog® Performance Competition have a proven track record of 10+ years of supporting and developing Wingsuit Performance Flying with 50+ succesfully judged competitons and 5500+ processed Wingsuit Performance Flights.
This experience was recognized in 2015 by the IPC by adopting the rules developed for the Paralog® Performance Competition as the international rules for Wingsuit Performance Flying.
Please contact us for further details if you are interested in organising an event.